5kg CO2 Cylinders
Carbon dioxide gas is supplied in 5kg cylinders. Pressurised CO2 cylinders fitted with BS341/8 standard wheel valves. Our cylinders are made from the highest quality lightweight materials making for easier manoeuvrability in challenging environments.
Carbon dioxide is often the limiting factor in aquatic and horticultural environments. Often where all other parameters are within guidelines the lack of CO2 enrichment is the missing piece of the puzzle. Carbon dioxide is the food horticulturalists need to be able to take full advantage of the nutrients and light they have provided.
CO2 in Action
- CO2 must be handled with care, valves should be opened slowly and closed again after use.
- The gas is colourless and odourless and much heavier than air.
- CO2 is asphyxiate in high concentrations and should be stored in a well ventilated area.
- NEVER inhale pure CO2 directly under any circumstances.
- All cylinders remain the property of Titchmarsh Gas Ltd.
- Titchmarsh CO2 gas conforms to BS4105 part 2 and E290 standards and is as described in UN1013.